We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated HVAC technician/plumber. This specialist will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing customer systems, performing scheduled maintenance, performing warranty work, and suggesting and performing system improvements, modifications, etc., for current and new customers.
- Inspect HVAC systems and their components for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance.
- Diagnose the causes of problems and/or failures in heating, air conditioning and plumbing systems for the purpose of identifying equipment and systems repair/replacement needs.
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance as needed for the purpose of ensuring the ongoing functioning of systems.
- Prepare written materials for the purpose of documenting activities and/or conveying information.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Good driving record and valid driver’s license
- Criminal background check will be performed
- Prefer 3-5 years of experience in heating, air conditioning or plumbing
- NATE certification a plus
- Journeyman’s License preferred
For further inquiries or to apply, please call: 641-648-2327