We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated HVAC technician/plumber for our Iowa Falls and Hampton locations. This specialist will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing customer systems, performing scheduled maintenance, performing warranty work, and suggesting and performing system improvements, modifications, etc., for current and new customers.
- Inspect HVAC systems and their components for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance.
- Diagnose the causes of problems and/or failures in heating, air conditioning and plumbing systems for the purpose of identifying equipment and systems repair/replacement needs.
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance as needed for the purpose of ensuring the ongoing functioning of systems.
- Prepare written materials for the purpose of documenting activities and/or conveying information.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Good driving record and valid driver’s license
- Criminal background check will be performed
- Prefer 3-5 years of experience in heating, air conditioning or plumbing
- NATE certification a plus
- Journeyman’s License preferred
For further inquiries or to apply, please contact the Iowa Falls office: 641-648-2327